City Tour de Lahti
City Tour de Lahti is a 7.1 km long walking route that starts from Lahti Travel Center and passes through the best attractions in Lahti. The City Hall, Radio Masts, Jumping Hills and the beautiful Lahti Harbor Area, Sibelius Hall and Lanu Art Park will be familiar on a fun day trip for the whole family. Along the way, you can stop in the new area of Malski, where the Malt Brewery and Soft Drink Factory once operated. The area now houses the Sammio event hall, the cowork community, a restaurant, a café-roastery and a brewery pub, as well as the Lahti Museum of Visual Arts, which will open in 2022. The route continues closer to the center of Lahti, where you can shop in the Trio shopping center and move towards the travel center through the boutiques and restaurants of Rautatienkatu. Welcome to Lahti, Local4U!
Top 5 attractions:
- Lahti City Hall
- Lahti Radio Masts -Radio and TV Museum Mastola
- Lahti Sports Center and Ski Museum
- Sibelius House
- Malski region
Messilä Camping and Messilä world
- Messilä is located in Hollola on the shores of Lake Vesijärvi, 9 km from the Travel Center.
- See transport connections Lahti Info, Local4U!
- See Restaurants and Cafes on the Local4U website. Select Southern Finland and the city of Lahti.
For families with children:
- Country swimming pool Lahti Sports Center
- Megazone – A fun and futuristic indoor laser fighting game without clutter, suitable for all adventurers, regardless of age and fitness.
- bm DaySpa – Beauty Salon – Hair Salon- Massage – City Spa
- Cycling – Kitetirri
- Local4U leisure activities– exercise. Select Southern Finland and the city of Lahti.
Welcome to Lahti! Local4U