City Tour de Imatra by Local4U
City Tour de Imatra is a 9.5 km long walking route that starts from Imatra Train Station. The route allows you to see the best sights of Imatra as well as local favorites. The route always leads to the State Hotel via the theater, market square, shopping center and Inkerinaukio square. At the same time, the state hotel is one of the attractions of Imatra, built on the shores of Imatrankoski and Vuoksi, Imatra’s most famous attractions. On the route you can also see Imatra’s Impi sculpture, Kruununpuisto and Kaupunkipuro. The route returns from the east side of the Vuoksi back to the railway station.
Explore the city more at Imatra Info!
Top 5 attractions:
- Imatra State Hotel
- Imatrankoski and Vuoksi
- Imatran Impi sculpture
- Kruunupuisto and Kaupunkipuro
- Inkerinaukio Square
- Restaurant Nuoto also has other restaurant services, such as Beach Bar Bikini Bay
- View directions Imatra Info – Local4u!
- The summer theater is a wonderful destination during the summer to enjoy theatrical performances in a scenic location.
- Located in the center of Kruunupuisto.
For families with children:
Welcome to Imatra, Local4U!