Welcome to the City Tour de Helsinki route!
The City Tour de Helsinki takes you to the parade venues of the capital! All major services and attractions can be found along the route. City Tour de Helsinki is a 7.5 km long walking route that starts from Helsinki Central Station and is the first to head towards Finlandia Hall. The route passes through downtown services past Stockmann to St. John’s Church. Next, the journey continues through the magnificent Esplanade Park towards the old market hall and market square, which offers wonderful views of the sea and you can stop for coffee or admire the delicacies of the market vendors. On the route you can also see Helsinki’s famous Presidential Palace and Helsinki Cathedral and Senate Square. Finally, the route goes to Kaisaniemi Park, where you can also visit the Kaisaniemi Botanical Garden. Finally, the route returns to Central Station.
Welcome to Helsinki! Local4U
Top 5 attractions:
- Suomenlinna is transported by water and the ferry leaves the market square all year round.
- Check out the directions here.
- Breakfast / Brunch / Lunch Story Cafe Restaurant Bar Market Hall
- Goose Pastabar
- Cafe Bar no 9
- Breakfast / cafe / bakery Levain
- All day breakfast / cafe We got this
For families with children:
Welcome to Helsinki, Local4U!