- Order a taxi here.
- See bus schedules here.
- See electric car charging points here.
- See Nearest ABC Stations here.
- Go to the Oulu Airport website here.
- See the nearest Alko here.
- See the nearest pharmacy here.
- See the nearest K-Market here.
- Nearest shopping center: Shopping center Valkea
Oulu is the provincial center of Northern Ostrobothnia, located at the mouth of the Oulu River on the coast of the Gulf of Bothnia. Founded in 1605, Oulu is the oldest city in Northern Finland.
Oulu has things to do and see from various natural sites and urban culture.
- Museum of Northern Ostrobothnia
- Basement of Oulu Castle
- Market police
See more things to do and see in Visit Oulu.
Bacaro Doppia – Italian cafe & deli
Potnia – Artisan Coffee Roaster
See more eating and drinking at Visit Oulu.
See more accommodations in Visit Oulu.
Photos by VisitOulu